Monday, August 6, 2012

The Super 6 Finally Finished and a Freebie!



I have been working all summer long on my Super 6 Daily Differentiated Learning Centers pack and I finally finished!!!!! I think it turned out great. The Super 6 consist of S.T.E.M, Literacy Plugged In, Write On..., Read to Self, Word Work and Book Club. It is in my TpT store here and I am adding it to my TN store. Below is a quick description of it.

The Super 6 are daily differentiated learning centers that incorporate reading, writing, science, math, and technology. It is perfect for all elementary grades, especially grades K-2. Students rotate through 6 stations daily (sometimes 3 per day) with a customized rotation schedule. The teacher "pushes in" to a center and has the opportunity to work with every student everyday, not just the struggling students. I think I have tried every center method under the sun. The Super 6 combines the best from all of them and what works for me. This 58 page document has everything you need to implement The Super 6!

Pages 1-10 Description, directions and sample daily schedule.

Pages 11-18 Classroom Center Signs (in color)

Pages 19-25 Student rotation planner and schedule cards.

Pages 26-33 Super 6 "I Can" Task Cards

Pages 34-41 Super 6 "I Can" Task Cards (blank)

Pages 42-49 Super 6 "Must Do/ I Can" Task Cards

Laminate and write in Daily Must Do

Pages 50-57 Super 6 "Must Do/ I can" Task Cards (blank)

Page 58 Credits

This has everything you need! It may seem overwhelming at first, but once you implement it you will be amazed at the progress and growth of EVERY child. Your kids will love it and you will wonder how your taught any other way before.

The summer is quickly coming to an end and I have not done nearly as much as I had hoped. I go back Monday and the kiddos join me Thursday! I am getting in gear. Here is a quick freebie I will be using for the student's self portraits.

To find many more fabulous freebies check out Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thank you the self portrait page was just what I needed for our data notebooks! I will use this today, our first day of school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...