Sunday, November 4, 2012

November... What a Month and a Math Freebie!

Oh my November just began and the time is flying!  We are lucky enough to have the entire Thanksgiving week off, but that means I have two weeks to teach regular curriculum, election Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving!  Oh Wow!  How will I fit it in?  

I am thankful for Teachers pay Teachers!  I love making things and sharing them with people.  I also really love the great time saving resources other fabulous teachers make and share!  I know I have found some great things lately.  

I am paying it forward, here is a cute math Freebie with the Common Core 120 chart.  Students will be number detectives and fill in the missing numbers.

Click here to grab your free!

I better get back to figuring out how to fit it all in.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing you work. I am look for CCS Math assessments. I bought one but it was not what I was hoping for. I was also looking for number bond activities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...