Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Holiday Break FREEBIE

Hi everyone!  It has been a while since I have been blogging.  I have had a great and fun filled Christmas break and it is quickly coming to an end!  We go back to school January 2nd if you can believe it (I am having a hard time accepting it).  I am getting ready to welcome all of my little firsties back.  I know they will be so excited to tell me all about their break; I plan to turn their excitement into a fabulous writing piece.  I made a 3~2~1 graphic organizer to do with the students and then coordinating writing paper.  Click here to grab yours free (download the preview).


Then I just kept going...  I added am "All About My Holiday Break" booklet for the students to complete.  Then got to thinking about about having the students make mini-presentations.  I created a Keynote and PowerPoint template for the students to complete using their graphic organizer.  I also included a foldable thank you card for the students to make.  If you would like these goodies you can download them all for only a $1! 

I hope to will be a much more frequent blogger and creator this year!  I learn so much from all of the fabulous bogs out there.

My Christmas Break is passing by so quickly!  When do you have to go back??

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! It's fantastic! I can't wait to use it with my class!! :)

    C is for Cookies, Cakes, Children, Classroom, and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much! This is something I know my kiddos can do their first day back. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. This is a perfect way for my students to organize their thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thank you so much! I will be using it as a small group mini-lesson for some of my struggling writers next week. I shared your post on my blog if you don't mind :) linked back of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thank you! I am your latest follower. :o)
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to use when we return. Sorry you have to return so early, school resumes January 6 for us in North Carolina!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...