Monday, December 31, 2012

Manic Monday and a great FREE site!

Happy New Year's Eve!  I am busy working on my professional New Year's goal of working more efficiently and still effectively!  (Ok I really need to be out walking and working on personal fitness goal too, that is coming!)  I came across this great site I love and it is FREE!  (This helps with my financial goal!)  It is called ScootPad.  Check out this video.

I can not wait to get this started with my kids.  There is also an iPad app and Kindle app (I wish there was an iPhone app, maybe it is coming?)

On this Manic Monday! I am busy working an planning.  I go back January 2nd if you can believe it!  I only have a 3 day week, but I really could use a little more Christmas Break!  Here is a "Snowman Says..." writing activity I will be using. You can download yours here FREE!



When I go back to school I have to FAIR test my kiddos.  The FAIR test is a reading test I have to give the kids on a one-on-one basis.  It takes 5-10 minutes for each child (sometimes up to 30 minutes).  The question is what to do with the other kids while I am testing!  What do you do while you are giving one-on-one assessments with your kids?



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. When I'm trying to test kids one-on-one, I usually put the others in centers they have done before. Reasoning is--since they've already done it once, they should not have a reason to interrupt me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowman freebie. I also don't think I mentioned it, but the color scheme of your heading (?) on your blog is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...