Tuesday, August 21, 2012

When will I make it up to breathe?? Had to share a link!

Hello all! I hope you are having a fantastic start to year and are not completely drowning.... I think I can see the surface, not sure when I will make it up there? Every year starts this way and I always forget until the next year starts. (Kind of like having babies!)

I had to take some time to share a fantastic site and great deal she has on her site. She has a code to use for Samson's Classroom. If you haven't used this site, it is fantastic for the kids. I have so wanted it, but couldn't afford to get it for my class. Problem solved with this great deal! Thank you! Hurry up and head over to take advantage of the offer!

Angelablogbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...