Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale

Hello everyone!  Just made it back from visiting family and a Regional Cheer Competition (daughter's team got 4th!) and my week long break is over....  Somehow I have not managed to complete anything on my list.  I can't even say I just relaxed, I did all kinds of things and not even fun things.  It just wasn't what I had planned!

I am frantically trying to get ready for school tomorrow but I wanted to let you know quickly about the big sale at Teachers Pay Teachers.  I have everything in my store 20% off then you get an additional percent off by using the code and it ends up being 28% off.

I know I will be doing a little shopping myself.  In this crazy holiday time, it is all about saving time for me!  (Speaking of time, I must get busy on my list during the last few hours of break.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...