Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer is Slipping Away!

Have you been to a store lately???  Back to school stuff is already making an appearance!  I feel the panic setting in!  I admit I have been a slacker this summer.  Blog posts have been few and far between.  Prepping for next year has also been lacking.  My normal motto is to relax and enjoy June and start thinking about school in July....  Holy Cow!  It is July already!!!

If you are in Target, check the Dollar Spot!  My favorite find was the clear dry-earase pockets!  I bought several last year, and of course bought a few more this year.  In addition to using them with the kids, I also use them to hang center signs too.  Love them.

Another great find was at the Dollar General.  They have tons of decorative tape for $2 a roll!  They have the duct tape size and also decorative skinny tapes.  Sorry I didn't get a picture for you.  I like using this tape to help organize my class library books.  It helps with keeping the books sorted correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...