Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Unpacking...

This year I had to change classrooms.  Unfortunately, I didn't find out until right before school ended last year so I had to hastily pack everything and haul it down to my new room.  I went in today to start unpacking and setting my room up again.  This is what greeted me...



WHAT A MESS!  This picture doesn't even show my office/storage closet packed with stiff too.  Goodness do I wish I would of had more time to pack and move.  My last move, I would pack a cabinet, take it to the new room and unpack it right away in the new cabinet.  Well no time for that this year.

Today I was able to unpack and organize my office/storage closet.  It is technically an office, however I don't use it as an office.  Mentally if I call it a storage closet I don't feel bad for what a mess it is for an office.

Then I started setting up the desks and main furniture, but forgot how I had it last year.  I loved my room set up last year, it worked great.  My new room is a mirror image of my last room.  I started flipping through my phone hoping I had pics from last year, no such luck!  Then I remembered I blogged about it last year, BINGO!  (Here is last years post.)

So tomorrow I will be back at it.  I will try an take pics to show my progress.  I still have a very long way to go!

P.S. Stop by and check out my post on Technology with Class.  It describes how you can read a bedtime story to all of your students the night before school!  Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Good luck unpacking! I can't wait to see your after shots :)

    Zoe
    Oh the Little Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I should show u what I walked into today. Disaster! Had to leave coz they are also trying to add more electricity to our school. Good luck to u!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...