Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Book Report Freebie!

October is here; let the holidays begin!!!  I love teaching during this time and using the holiday themes to make everything more fun.  This month we are doing an at home book report in class.  Below you will find the information.   Click here or the image to download.  It is also available for free in my TpT store.

The students will pick a fiction book with a great character.  Read the book, complete the "Story Web"
and character spider.  (I have included the printables in the download at the top of this post.)


 They will then create the characters.  My favorite option I gave them is to turn and artificial pumpkin into the character.  I can't wait to see what the students will create, I will keep you posted.

Looking for some more fabulous FREEBIES???  Check out Classroom Freebies and Manic Monday!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have fantabulous week!  

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...