Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good-bye Christmas Break :o(

I am blogging during the last few hours of Christmas Break.  Ready or not my firsties will be there tomorrow.  I did not go into school once over Christmas break, I think I may be hating life tomorrow.  So fingers crossed it won't be too bad.  I am planning to go in extra early tomorrow.

We will be reading one of my favorite books this week, "Snowmen at Night"

If you haven't read this book, it is a must read.  A fun bonus is all of the pictures hidden in the illustrations.  Look closely at each page to see what you can find.

I like using this story as a springboard for writing our own narrative.  Here is the graphic organizer and writing paper we will be using.  You can download it here FREE!

Happy New Year and keeping my fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...