Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A TpT Trick or Treat Grab Bag

Who doesn't like a treat?  I love a treat, especially when it is free!  In this weeks TpT newsletter, they shared a link to a great grab bag of free products!  Click here to check it out!

In addition to all of these treats from TpT I wanted to add to the sweetness!  (I can't believe they didn't include of of my fun and spooky freebies... just kidding!)  It is a cute way to practice 3 addend addition.  Grab it here!

I actually did this work sheet wit the students before I taught 3 addend addition.  I told them I found this really need worksheet, but wasn't sure if they could do it!  I told them I knew they were great at adding 2 numbers, but could they do 3?  Of course they were up to the challenge!  I let them work for a while to figure it out, then we discussed the strategies they used.  This made it soooo much easier to teach this skill with the math series.  Hope it works as well for you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...