Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Book Box Helpful Hints

Today I am sharing a tip I learned from one of my colleagues, Mrs. Bevacqua.  Check out these great book boxes she made for just pennies!


She picked up shipping boxes from the Post Office (or you can buy them really cheap, even use cereal boxes).  She then assembled the boxes and used a razor knife to cut the boxes at an angle.  One shipping box gives you two book boxes.  My partner teacher painted her boxes to match.  It was cheap and easy!  You could also use duct tape.

Another quick tip, label the boxes with numbers instead of names.  Then you are good to go for the following year!  

I'm still holding out hope that my Helpful Hints on Hump Day will take off.  Freebies are great, but I really love reading great blog posts with helpful information.  Sometimes the smallest tip or "why didn't I think of that" makes the biggest difference.  So join me and share those little tips!

Link up an join in the fun! Share a helpful hint that has worked for you and let others learn from your success!  Here are the rules so please play along the right way:

1.  Each Wednesday I will have a post with a linky at the bottom for you to link your helpful hint for all the world to see!  It will be open for 1 day only each week.

2.  Please include the "Helpful Hints on Hump Day" graphic in your post and link back to this post.
3.  Your link must be to a blog post. NO STORE LINKS PLEASE!
4.  If you don't have a blog but would like to share a helpful hint, please do so in the comments!
5.  Please visit at least 2 blogs If you find it helpful, please be sure to let them know!  Leave a comment or follow them!  We will share the love, meet some new friends in the process, and learn something new!  Happy Hump Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...