Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Getting Ready, Blog Hopping and Shopping

Good morning!  The summer is winding down and the stress is starting to build!  I am trying hard to enjoy my last few days of summer vacation with my girls.  I'm heading to a water park for part of the day today.  I have had to let my blinders down and realize school is coming quickly!

When I sit down to work it is so easy to get lost in blog land!  There are so many great ideas out there!  I feel a little bad when it side tracks me from getting my work done, but then I find a great blog and activity like this and it is all good!   Check out this blog!   Math Coach's Corner: Thinking About Five-ness There is so much out there on reading, but here is a blog devoted to math!  I love it.  I really like the freebie she has for making 5.  I am going to use this during the first few weeks of first grade.

I have been shopping a little lot too!  We are going to uniforms this year at school, so I am busy finding uniforms for the girls.  I have also found some great classroom finds at the Target dollar spot and my favorite Dollar Tree!  I am planning a trip to teacher store for some more serious shopping, and of course the internet makes it possible to shop from the comfort of my couch.

I am delighted and amazed to have been given several blog awards lately!  I am looking around for great sites to pass it on.  I hope to do this this week.

Enjoy your last days of summer!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Love your blog!
    Michele Yanong
    http://multiagemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping and shopping? Now, those two are the reasons why many people spend a lot of time browsing on the World Wide Web. Thanks to interesting posts like yours, modern society never runs out of ways to enjoy the Web to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...