Friday, July 13, 2012

IKEA Finds and 50 Freebie!


I was so happy to wake up this morning and see that I now have 50 followers! (I am almost as excited as I would be if I really had my Fifty a.k.a. Christian Grey!!!) I am going to start working harder and my goal is to hit 100 before I go back to school. In honor of the big 5-0 I have a fabulous 50 Freebie. Click on the image to download.
I am in Orlando for a few days and hit IKEA and found a couple of great things for the classroom and the best part is they are cheap!

My favorite IKEA find ever! You can get 5 book boxes for $1.99! I have used these for a couple of years and they hold up well. I did tape the bottoms this year and it helped with fall outs from the bottoms. The only negative is that you can't (or couldn't in the past) order them online. So you have to make the trip or find someone who is!


I also found these curtain clips, they were 24 for $2.99! There was also a curtain wire you could get to hang them on. I am just going to put them on string to hang student work from. I will show you pictures when I get them up. I love them!

Another fabulous find was these pop-up mini buckets. They are color coded and numbered. I am going to use them for leveling center activities. I also know there are many other things I can use them for, any ideas????



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the freebie!! Congrats on 50 :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am now following your blog AND I am passing an award on to you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...