Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Fun!

Even in Florida we still have fun in the Fall (just a little warmer hotter than other places.)  I love my First Grade team at our school; we definitely have more fun in First!  Our hallway is looking very fun and fallish with these fun doors.  The kids love them!

I was shopping (wasting time) in the Dollar Tree today and had a great find.  (The Dollar Tree is within my budget.)

These are packs of eyeball ping-pong balls.  I have a great idea for a "sight" word activity and maybe a math center.  I am working on it and will share when I am done.  I want to know, what would you do with them???

2 comments:

  1. DARLING hallway doors. You are all so creative!
    I'm your newest follower. Sure hope you have a chance to hop over to my blog sometime real soon.

    Cindy
    http://freebie-licious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those doors! I wish I could do something cute like that. My door is subject to the elements, which include snow, ice, and wind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...