Monday, June 24, 2013

Bloglovin'



I know most of you have probably already discovered Bloglovin', but I just joined!  I am lovin' how easy it is!  Bloglovin' is a great way to catch up on all of your favorite blogs all in one place.  It is also a great way for people to follow your blog.  Google Reader will be ending soon, so this is a great way to follow your favorites now.  It was so easy, it even imported all of the blogs I followed with Google Reader for me.  Check it out if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa!
    I was just curious if you were accepting anymore authors for your collaborative blog?
    Latoya Reed
    Flying into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Latoya, I do have a few spots open on Teaching Blog Roundup. E-mail me at teresa@teachingblogroundup.com and I will send you more information.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...