Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currently June

It is June 1st !  Summer is here, but why am I still in school???  Let's be honest the kids were done Memorial Day.  I do like the last days of school, because you can spend time on the fun stuff!

I am linking up Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for June Currently.  I love this linky, I always discover so many new blogs.

As you can see, I am very excited for summer vacation.  I do think I have more school work than I have days left???  In addition to the normal end of things, I am moving classrooms too!  (and I have soooo much stuff!)  I am trying really hart to purge.  My goal is at least a full trash bag everyday!)

Even though this year isn't quite over, I am already thinking about and planning for next year.  New math and reading series, new room, and going to a new theme!  Look for lots going on this summer!

6 comments:

  1. Aren't the end-of-year "to-do" lists endless? My summer "to-do" list is out of control... and I still have two and a half weeks left, eek!
    So glad I found you through Farley!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the last few days with your kids! Happy almost summer :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was counting down the days for summer vacation for about the last month before vacation started. :)

    I am excited to be your newest follower. :)

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via Currently...I am moving classrooms too! Brought bins full home and more to come home to purge and organize...as I was ready to get out .....I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wouldn't a desk fairy be magical and oh so wonderful! I always look forward to the end of the year but I hate when the to-do list feels like it's never ending.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beach bash sounds like so much fun! Happy summer! I'm a new follower. :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...