Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Five and Freebie

Happy Friday!  It is time to share a little of my week with you and I get to learn a little bit more about my favorite bloggers.  I love the Five for Friday linky party at Doodlebugs Teaching.  She is taking the month of July off and will be back the first week of August.

I just posted on my collaborative blog.  It is a fantastic blog full of great post from some of the best teacher bloggers.  If you haven't had a chance to check it out, please stop by.

Teaching Blog Roundup

2. Books!
I am loving books!  I have taken a little time to read the latest book by Bell Andre.  (It is a steamy romance and a great summer read.)  I picked up a collection of my favorite childhood books!  Didn't you love these too?



Then I picked up my TE's for my new reading series next year.  I can't wait to dig into this!


3. Look What My Daughter Gave Me!
My youngest daughter loves Legos.  I love the new pencil holder she made me for my classroom next year.  She found the kit at the Lego store.


4. My New Behavior Management System
I have finished my behavior management system for next year.  I was originally planning to bundle all of my new stuff for my Lego theme together but got overwhelmed.  So I figured I will post the parts of it as I finish them and then bundle them together.  You can check it out in my TpT store.


5. A Friday Freebie
I am busy creating and switching my room theme over to Lego building bricks.  Here is a poster I just made.  Click here to grab it free!

Freebie Fridays

5 comments:

  1. What a fun classroom theme! That's one that I haven't seen done before. I can't wait to see/hear all that you come up with!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute poster! I've been looking for a good summer read, will have to look for that one. I just launched my blog today. I would love it if you would stop by and let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your Lego theme and your new pen holder is gorgeous!!

    Casey
    Lifelong Learners in Prep

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...