Monday, June 17, 2013

Manic Monday

You have to love summer Mondays!  Although I admit I slept in a late and feel a little guilty for wasting a few hours today.  I figure I can just stay up late today to make up for it. 

I don't know about you, but my summer to-do list is huge!  I want to do so much and know time will slip away.  I have everything I want to accomplish in my head, I need to make my list and tackle it!  I have things I need to do for home, family school, blogging, friends and (I know I am forgetting something....) ME!  I need to figure out how to get ME a little bit higher on my list.  I did make a few doctors appointments today and am planning to go to the gym.  (I should have done that this morning before anything else.)

Today I am working on things for my new classroom theme.  I can't wait to share them with you.  In the meantime I needed a little something extra for my new workspace.  I made this poster and thought I would share.  Click here if you would like to grab it free.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...