Saturday, February 1, 2014

Manatee Pictures and Fixed the Sale

Hello everyone!  I was just uploading a few more things to Teacher's Notebook and realized for whatever reason (I am sure doing it 1 a.m. had nothing to do with it.) the sale I set up on TN didn't work correctly.  Well I fixed it now and because of my delay it is 50% off from me plus and extra 10%!  I am in the process of loading a few more things, so check back tomorrow please.

I have had a great day with my daughter today.  (The reason I didn't realize I did the sale wrong.)  I took her to her gymnastics meet.  She was great as always.  It amazes and makes me so proud to watch her compete in the 4 events, by herself in front of a big crowd with two judges critiquing her every move.  The courage and self confidence she has awesome!  I hope this stays with her through out her life.

After we finished her meet, we visited Blue Springs State Park on the way home to see all of the manatees.  They all come in from the river during the winter to the springs.  I just thought I would share a few of the pictures.  It was beautiful there!  If you ever find your self in central Florida during the winter make sure to stop by!




1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your warm weather!! We have had nothing but SNOW for two months. We have already had 13 snow days and tomorrow isn't looking good either. Maybe I need to come and visit?? LOL!
    Jennie
    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...