Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Shopping and a Big Sale!

I  ordered and am patiently waiting for my new toys I ordered to come in.  I can't wait for that brown truck to pull up and deliver my little brown boxes!  I have ordered a Romo Robot for my class.  I was so excited when it came in last week, but they sent the wrong one!  So then I had to send it back, and am now waiting again for it to come in.  I have also ordered the caterpillars, ladybug larve and praying mantua egg for my class.  So today when I came home I was giddy; there was a little brown box on my doorstep!  I hopped out of my car and ran to the door.  I picked up the box, it was light.  Must be my insects.  I carried it inside carefully and opened it up.  Then I was crushed to see it was just crap my husband had ordered!  Ughhh!  Well here's hoping for tomorrow; crossing my fingers for 2 boxes of MY stuff.

In the meantime, I am excited to stay up until 12:01 tonight and "grant my wish list" at Teachers Pay Teachers.  In case you have been under a rock and haven't read about it, there is a 2-day sale starting tonight!  You can get 28% off most stores, including mine!  Please stop by and check it out.
300 × 300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...