Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently February

It is Currently February, even if it is less than an hour into February!  I figure it is a jam packed short month and I better get started!  I know I just posted a few hours ago, but technically it was yesterday!  I guess I am just more in the mood to blog, or procrastinating what I really need to be doing.

Whatever the case may be, I am linking up for Currently with Farley.  Stop by and see what everyone is up to!  This is also the earliest I think I have actually done it!


After driving 4 girls around town today between the ages of 10-13, let's just say I really appreciate the quite of the night!  One day my hubby drove the car pool of 3 or 4 girls to their after school activities and actually videoed part of the car ride for me so I could hear how loud and silly they can be.  I was like ummm..... hello do you really think I have never heard this, like everyday!

Today, although crazy I had two very touching moments!  One was this kid in my class who can push all of my buttons, reminds me of "pigpen" and makes many poor choices just because he really can't help it.  Well this afternoon he was the sweetest kid ever, I just wanted to take him home with me!

I really should go to bed, I have to get up to take my daughter to her meet in 6 hours...

Oh how I want a cleaning and de-cluttering fairy!  Especially to visit my very own "pigpen" daughter.  Most days I come to the conclusion it just isn't worth it to fight the clean your room battle with her.  Well, it is too the point now we need serious intervention!  It is just that I know I will spend my entire day in there with her cleaning, de-cluttering and reorganizing.  We will get into more than a few arguments.  Then after all of that, it will be right back to where it is in two days...  We will see if I muster the strength to do it this weekend!

My 2 truths and a fib....
Well, I married Eric 16 years ago on Valentine's Day!  Let's just say he should never forget our anniversary.

I really did spend 3 hours at the gym today!  (That sounds awesome right!  Well it was for my daughters gymnastics practice, so it really isn't as good as it sounds!)

I can't wait to see what everyone else is currently up to!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! I am feeling like I need to hit the sack too . . . my eyes are drooping, but I keep clicking away. Happy {almost} Anniversary . . . 16 years is so awesome. We are working on number four. Here's to a great February. Hugs - Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that you guys were married on V-Day!! :) And I'm with ya on the de-cluttering and organizing! I tell my hubby the same thing about his "office." Glad to have found your blog through the linky!

    Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am up waaaaaay past my bedtime too. I was falling asleep on the couch at 6, but somehow I was able to make up to now (11 pm) but my eyes are definitely red. Enjoy your sleepy time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the cleaning and decluttering fairy goes to your house, can they please come to mine? I am now teaching K so I am a new follower!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am facing the reality that the Fairy is not coming to my house...or my classroom. Guess I have to get busy! I feel your pain about driving a car full of girls around. With two girls and multiple activities, some days I feel like all I do is chauffeur! Enjoy your weekend!

    Julie
    The Learning Lodge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to do gymnastics too! I remember those were always long practices! I wish I could workout for 3 hours now!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is wonderful when we connect with our students. I find we often put more into understanding those needier students and get a lot back from them.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing that your anniversary is on Valentine's Day! Happy Early Anniversary!!:)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...