Sunday, April 6, 2014

Egg-citing Freebie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin It is just another Manic Monday!  Did you see the great "Tech Tips for Teachers" freebie in the TpT newsletter.  I was happy to contribute to this, and even more excited to read all of the great information from the amazing 40+ contributors.  The eBook is meant to be viewed on the computer, not printed (wow the ink it would waste!).  Also make sure you are viewing it in Adobe, not Preview to make sure all of the hyperlinks work.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tech-Tips-for-Teachers-An-Ebook-1186548

Inside you will find a informational tech tip from each contributor.  I must admit I learned several new things.  Each author also has a freebie for you!  Make sure to download you copy today!

Speaking of Tech Tips, have you checked out my new blog?  It is Technology with Class.  My latest post is a quick tutorial video showing you and easy and safe way to share a YouTube video with your students.  Click here to stop by and view it.

I have more egg-citing stuff for you!  Here is a few fun pack of activities & centers for the kiddos.  Click here to get it.  My students love these Easter themed centers so much they forget they are learning.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Egg-citing-Centers-and-Activities-623011

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Egg-citing-Centers-and-Activities-623011
Want more Freebies?  I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies' Manic Monday.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...