Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday and a Freebie!

Happy Good Friday!  (I can't believe I have school!)  Anyways I am linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching Five for Friday once again.

I was so excited to get an e-mail this morning with this exciting news!
http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/04/freebie-friday-april-17.html

The featured blogger on todays TBA Friday Freebie!  It made me hop up, run in here and write a post.  (Hubby was like "Really, that's all it takes to make you get up quickly?  I am so not a morning person!)  This Friday is starting out Good for sure!

This week I went back and updated my very first file I created for TpT.  I can say, I have deffinitely improved over the years.  It went from this...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hatching-Eggs-with-your-Class-Mini-Unit-230882

To this...!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hatching-Eggs-with-your-Class-Mini-Unit-230882
Not only is the cover way cuter, but I also added several more things to the pack.  Then I recreated about half of the pages because of all of the "not quite perfect" things that now bug me immensely!

This week I finished up the graphing and data analysis with a the best, tried and true math activity for the skill, graphing M&M's.  I found this great graphing sheet free on TpT from Mrs. Henke! (I also realized one more reason I love TpT and the internet, it is so much easier than digging through my resource books and files to find things!)

Do you Go Noodle?  We do and we LOVE it.  As I prepare for two weeks of inside recess due to state testing for grades 3-6 at out school, I cam across this fun site.  It is FREE and have many great brain breaks!  They even have them broken down for you as calming and energizing.  My students love it.  Another one of our favorites is Adventure to Fitness, also FREE for teachers!

Now a freebie or two as we prepare to celebrate Earth Day! I hope you enjoy them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69179605/Earth%20Writing.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69179605/trees%20can%20have%20are.pdf



2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Go Noodles, but just checked it out. It looks fun, thanks for the recommendation! Enjoy your weekend.
    Renee
    Fantastic First Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have signed up for Go Noodle but still haven't used it in class... Maybe next week? And thanks for the freebies!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...