Monday, April 23, 2012

An "EGG"citing and Manic Monday!

Yay!  This morning I came in to find several of my duck eggs with cracks, moving around and hearing sweet little quacks!  They will be hatching today!!!!  I have been so nervous awaiting these cute little ducklings!  Check out our "Egg Cam" live.



Classroom Freebies is hosting its first ever "Manic Monday"!  This is a linky party she will be doing every Monday where fabulous free bloggers link up and offer fantastic Freebies.  It is a great way to find super new blogs and get FREEBIES; what could be better than that!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
My contribution to this weeks Manic Monday is "Celebrating Moms (and learning too!)"  This is a great mini-unit to do as we approach Mother's Day.  I have included to activities to go along with Laura Numeroff's "What Mommies Do Best" and Eric Carle's "Does A Kangaroo Have A Mother, Too!"  I also included learning about baby animals and inherited traits.  I hope you enjoy it!  Just click on the picture below to download the 10 page mini-unit and enjoy!  If you like and would like to hear about new things, please follow me!




8 comments:

  1. Great Mother's Day activities! I love the animal tie-in! Thanks for sharing!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mother's Day things! The animal mother ones will go perfectly with our animal unit that we just started too! Perfect timing with our unit and Mother's day! :)

    Angie
    Rulin' the Roost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute freebie! I'll definitely be using some of these with my kids soon! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower - I'd love you to come by my blog, too!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you all liked it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother Too?" book! Thanks for sharing your freebie!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your cute idea. I just found you through the Manic Monday linky and I'm following you now. It's always nice to find a fellow blogger from Florida. Hopefully by next week I'll figure out how to post something to share too.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm Sydney one of the administrators from Teaching Blog Addict (TBA) and I just wanted to welcome you to the teaching blog world. We are so glad you linked up with us on our New Blogger party. Let me know, or any of us, if you need anything.
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your post through the Manic Monday linky party. Thanks for sharing. I can understand your excitement when your ducklings hatched. I have muscovy ducks. They are my pets and I get so excited when they have ducklings. I need to lock them up every night because we have a fox. I usually take the ducklings to school to show my little ones. Its such a wonderful learning experience for them.
    I have just become your newest follower.
    You might like to take a peek at my blog sometime.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...