Monday, April 30, 2012

Hoping for a Less Crazy Week!

Last week was crazy, no time to post!  I was a mother duck, we had Math Olympics and it was my intern's last week.  Then my family after school activities were even more packed!  I'm hoping this week will be slightly less crazy.  Today started the week with Field Day.

Math Olympics was a school wide activity at our school.  Each classroom had a different math related activity and the classes rotated through 5 classrooms.  My room was "Weightlifting" a measurement activity with balance scales.  In each room the students received an "Olympic Ring" (colored jelly bracelet), at the end they had all 5 rings.  It was a great way to review and touch on skills from last year.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Today is Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies!  This week I have a 2D shapes activity.  I am using it tomorrow to review with my kiddos tomorrow.  Hope you enjoy it too!


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of having Math Olympics! That would make such a cool family night, too. The bracelets as the rings just make it even better.

    I found you through the linky party, and I'm excited to start following your blog!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...