Monday, April 9, 2012

Great Day Back from Break!

Yes, I admit I was sad to go back from a wonderful Spring Break! However, a very wise friend helped me look at it another way... We are even closer to Summer Break!!! Which had me so happy for a while until I realized crunch time is fast approaching. So much to do and the days are dwindling. So I will take it a day at a time!

Today I sold my first ever mini unit on TpT and Teachers Notebook. I have never been so excited over earning $2.90. I can't wait to create and share even more.

Over Spring Break, I "egg sat" the eggs in my incubator. I brought them back to school today and the kiddos were beyond excited to see what was going on inside. Here is a video clip of what we saw today (Day 14) inside our duck eggs.

In my quest to enter and follow the teaching "blogosphere" I have been looking all around to find fabulous blogs to follow. This is a great site to find blogs grouped by grade level. I am happy to be a member now.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Judy! I checked out your blog too, it's great! Thanks for letting me know how you found my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I'm your newest follower...I'd love for you to visit my blog =)
    Bobbie

    http://www.thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Teaching Blog Central. I'm now following you!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...