Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Live Streaming Video So Easy!

As you may know we are hatching eggs in class and the big day is fast approaching! It may begin on Sunday and the kids won't be there to see it.... So I had a brilliant idea to find a way to stream it live online. I was so excited today to find and easy and FREE way to stream this live!!!

http://www.ustream.tv

You create a simple free account, set up a channel and you are ready to broadcast live! You can choose audio or no audio. You can use a web cam or even your phone! It is also easy to share the link and embed it. Not only can you stream live, but you can record during the stream also. Check it out!


My mind has been spinning with all of the possible fantastic uses for this. You could broadcast an awards ceremony live, class play or anything really. It could possibly be used for a parent to observe their child in the classroom setting. I'm sure there are all kinds of permissions I would need to have signed.

How might you use this???

On another note, I am now a 5 Star Blogger!
5-Star Blogger

Check out some of the other 5 Star Bloggers over at The Organized Classroom Blog
The OC Blog Button


7 comments:

  1. What a great way to help your students be a part of something special while they are away from school. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog! I'm so happy to be a 5 star blogger too! Come by when you get a chance!

    Blogging Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for Ustream!! Glad I found your blog it is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I'm looking forward to following your posts. Pop over and pay me a visit when you have a spare moment or two.

    Sue
    www.sos-supply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute blog! I'm a new follower :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to find a new tool that makes you start imagining and creating! Thanks for linking up on TBA! And welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute blog! I am now follower #18! Looking forward to getting & sharing great ideas with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...