Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Freebies Roundup

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week and Five for Friday!!
1. Thank Goodness it's Friday!
OMG after GMADE/GRADE testing all week I am soooo happy it is Friday!  This has been the longest week ever!

2.  M-I-C    K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E
I am so excited to get to spend the weekend at the most magical place on Earth with my Mom and daughters.  I am even taking Monday and Tuesday off.  I can not wait and need this so much after this past week.

3.  Mother's Day Project
This year for Mother's Day, we decorated tiles.  We used 6" x 6" tiles and decorated them with Sharpie Oil Paint Pens.  They turned out so cute!  Even better they were easy and cheap!
We also wrote acrostic poems for our Mothers and a book "What Mommies Do Best.  I think everyone will love them!

4.  Bobcat's Got Talent

I just got back from our school's talent show.  My youngest daughter competed and did fantastic!  This was her second year doing it.  She won last year!  This year she was in a different, harder category and received honorable mention.  I think I was even more proud of her this year for taking it all in stride and congratulating the winners.  I think it is important to learn to win and lose in life.  Lucky for Tori, she normally wins!

5.  Teacher Appreciation Freebies Roundup

Teacher Appreciation Week may be coming to an end, but the celebration isn't over yet!  Teaching Blog Roundup is teaming up with 20 of the best blogs to host this Teacher Appreciation FREEBIES Roundup blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I would like to show my appreciation with this great freebie for you.


This is a perfect end of year writing. Makes a great bulletin board.  I copy the cover of the Popsicle books on various colors of neon paper.  Click here to grab it free!

I'm glad you hopped by!  If you are new to my blog and liked what you see, don't forget to follow me!  Now head over to Happy Teacher Heaven to roundup the next FREEBIE!

We Appreciate You!
Freebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. Teresa, Thanks again for hosting another wonderful blog hop! Great job!

    Nicole
    Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this activity! I'm adding it to my plans tomorrow! Have a blast with Mickey (and your family, too!)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! After we finish writing, we'll have to head outside for real Popsicles:)

    Thanks so much for hosting - I can't wait to go check out all the fun stuff!

    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the cute popsicle writing activity! And thanks so much for hosting another great blog hop!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...