Sunday, February 10, 2013

I "Mustache" You a Question...

I "Mustache" Will You Be My Valentine?  I made these adorable cards with my students last year for them to give to their parents.  It was so much fun and turned out adorable!

To start, you need pictures of your students with a mustache.  This is super easy with the help of an iPad, iPod or iPhone.  Download the free app Mustache Me.  The kids (or you) take a "head shot" picture on the iPad.  Then students pick their favorite mustache and position it.  Save the pictures and print one out for each child.  (I also save these pictures for my end of the year video.  They are always good for a few good laughs.)

Then add the adorable pictures to one of the following cards.  You can either print the card, or print the pieces to add to your own card or frame.  Click here to grab the file and have fun!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed this freebie, and check out even more great freebies featured on Classroom Freebies Manic Monday and Classroom Freebies Too!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. These really are adorable. I teach fourth grade, but I think they will like the mustache pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! Thanks for the freebie! I found you on Classroom Freebies Maniac Monday! I would love for you to hop on by my blog when you get a chance! I am your newest follower! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Valentines - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...