Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sale Sunday!

As I am sure you all know, it is Super Sale Sunday!!!  Most shops (including me) at Teachers pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook are having an amazing sale!  I have been busy buying my wishlist items!  I especially stocked up on some fun clip-art!

Yesterday was packed with house work (my least favorite thing in the entire world!) spending time with my girls (my favorite thing in the whole world!) and working super late on my computer while watching Season 2 of Downton Abbey (my latest addiction.)  When I finally went to bed last night at 1:45 a.m. with my iPad and earbuds finishing an episode of Downton Abbey I think my hubby thought I had completely lost it!

I did finish up my February Beginning Book Report.

You can grab this today at my TpT or TN store. Even better it is on sale for Super Bowl Sale Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...