Sunday, February 24, 2013

March is Coming

Hi, I am Teresa and I am addicted to Candy Crush Saga! 

Oh my goodness, I have wasted so much time this weekend with this silly game.  I know I am wasting time and have so much to do, but I can't stop!!!  I have been working on this post all day in between Candy Crush sessions.  If you have not tried this app, DO NOT DO IT!  (at least I warned you)  OK now to the actual information you really came for!

It is hard to believe February is over this week and March is coming in full speed ahead!!!  With March comes one of my favorite themes, Dr. Seuss!  I love how excited the kids get when they can read one of these books all by themselves.  I have so many great things that go along with this theme, but the copyright issues prevent many of them from being posted on TpT.  I will try and share what I can with you directly though my blog, so follow me or check back often.

The first thing I would like to share with you is a Cat in the Hat color by number 120 chart activity.  First the students find 10 less, 10 more, 1 less and 1 more of a list of numbers.  (I use this sheet as a quick assessment too.)  Then they color in the list of numbers to reveal a surprise.  There are even a few challenge questions for the kids.  So grab a copy here.

I am going to link this post up with Manic Mondays (at midnight tonight) on www.classroomfreebies.com .  Make sure to check it out several times during the day.  I am sure there will be some great freebies!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

10 comments:

  1. Thank goodness someone else admitted it before me! I spend hours on Candy Crush Saga!!!! I also found Jewel Mania, so between the two, I pretty much do nothing, lol. Good luck with the addiction and I love the post. Dr. Seuss colors for that board just rock!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever played 4pics, 1 word?

    Oh my word it is so addictive!!!!

    I love it

    I found your blog through the link up

    Love your freebie

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and original idea! Thanks for sharing through manic mondays!
    -Charlotte @ Early Years English

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! This will be a fun activity for this week!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, a Dr. Seuss-themed math activity! Love it! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ~ Nicole
    teachingsahoot1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for creating this! I love these and so my honeys! I have some more Dr. Seuss themed freebies at the link up grab yourself one as a thank you from me.
    All the best to you,
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great "Color By Number 120 Chart" activity. Thanks for sharing! I have no idea what Candy Crush is but now I just have to find out!
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...