Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Why I Love Teaching and Get Organized!

Today one of my kids helped me realize why I love teaching!  She was so excited to show me how she could read a page from her first chapter book ever!  I was so proud of her!  I let her borrow my Junie B chapter book to take home a continue reading it.  She treasured it so much!  It made my day.

Then after lunch this same little girl made me smile again!  I didn't go to the lunch room with the kids today, and was a little hungry.  I asked the kids what they were serving in the lunchroom today.  My sweet little girl replies "Great Big Chicken Nuggets!  You can even make a chicken nugget sandwich  with them!"  To translate for you, they were serving chicken sandwiches.

This is why I do what I do!

Do you need help getting organized?  (Goodness knows I do!) Love great tips and information?  My friend Charity Preston from The Organized Classroom and Classroom Freebies Too just launched a new digital magazine!  It is full of great information.  I love the article on taming the paper monster and digital file organization.  It also has a DIY project, organizational challenge and even a quick dinner recipe even I can make!  I would like to invite you to check out the inaugural issue free!

The Organized Classroom Magazine

Courtesy of Preston Education Publishing, The Organized Classroom Magazine is a must-have resource for every K-8 educator! Filled with tips, tricks, and inspiration for how to keep your classroom running smoothly and with style!  All issues are enabled for printing and downloading, as well as available for mobile devices for reading on the go or in the teacher’s lounge.  Printed hard copies are available for an additional cost for the printing, which are perfect for a school professional development library resource.

1 comment:

  1. Very good info. Lucky me I found your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    Also visit my homepage - www.timetosignsports.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...