Friday, September 27, 2013

Five for Friday and a Fabulous Freebie!


Happy Friday!!!  Can you believe this is the last Friday or September and October is just days away???  Holy Moly Guacamole, where did September go?  The Holiday Season begins and before you know it, 2014!

One of my favorite parts of Friday is the Five for Friday!  (I know I haven't done it in a while, but I'm back!) 

I had a pretty good week!

One
I finally finished and printed my Good Readers Zoo posters.  It combines the CAFE with beanie baby strategies with a few other things.  Each strategy is paired with cute little critter!  I couldn't decide on the frames I liked best so I made it with 3 different frames.  You can check it out here.  I still plan to add bookmarks and mini version for their binders.

I started introducing the Good Readers Zoo animal strategies this week.  My favorite is when a kid tells me "I was reading last night and when I got to a word I didn't know, I used stretchy the snake!"  Then another kiddo tells me "I used Chunky the Monkey!"  Those little things make it all worth it!

Two
I started my own weekly linky!  It is Helpful Hints on Hump Day!  We had a few link up this week, but I am sure there will be more next week!  Make sure to stop by Wednesdays!

Three
I can't forget about the new man in my life, Mac.  He is huge, bright, fast and can do so many amazing things!  He is my new iMac and I am in love!  I have been way more productive! 


Right now I am enjoying writing this post while I watch the new Castle streaming.  (If you haven't watched it yet, wait until next week!  I hate to be continued shows!  It is like reading half a book and then having someone taking it away from you for a week.  Really!)

I will admit last night was not fun, I had to share my Mac with my oldest daughter!  I don't like sharing, but I put on my big girl panties and let her finish her project...  I am so happy to have him back to myself tonight!

Four
I stopped by the Dollar Tree to grab a few things quickly and hit the jackpot!  I found so many fun things that inspired a few great ideas.  (I will be posting about them this week.)

Here is the reason I went in to begin with.  I was putting together spirit cards for my daughter's cheer team to give the football players.  They are playing the Sand Crabs this week.  Here are the cards we mad.  The boys loved them!




Five
A freebie for you.  This is a great beginning book report project all ready to send home.

You can download it free here.

Don't forget to stop by TBA's Freebie Fridays!







1 comment:

  1. I have a Mac too!! Once I switched to a Mac I will never go back to a PC again!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...