Monday, September 2, 2013

My Classroom and Manic Monday Freebie

This year I wanted a new classroom theme (I've had a farm theme for a while) and I also planned to incorporate more STEM projects incorporating Lego blocks.  I decided a Lego Building Brick theme would be perfect!  I set out to search the stores, catalogs and internet to find things... I found nothing!  So still determines, I went to creating this summer.  I love how it turned out and it has the kids so excited!  I thought I would share!






It has been a while since I shared a freebie... This is a PowerPoint to teach Part/Part/Whole.  I explain the part/part/whole concept using the first slide and then the kids play a game to guess what is under the circle.  When you click the number is revealed.  Click here to get it.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

  1. I like your classroom set up. Thanks for the freebie. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this- I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sell the resources for the Lego classroom? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it and yes they are all in my TpT store. I couldn't find anything so I created it. I then had a local print shop print them for me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...