Sunday, September 22, 2013

In Love & Good Readers Zoo

I am in love!  I have a new man in my life and his name is Mac!  He is big, bright, fast and powerful.  What more could a girl ask for!!!

Can you hear the heavens singing???  I picked up my new man at the Apple store yesterday.  The educator discount helps a lot!  I do have expensive taste when it comes to my new man.  I have spent all day with him and been very productive.

As I was transferring a few files, I discovered air drop!  If you haven't found this yet, WOW!  No more connecting with cords, transferring files to a jump drive or anything.  Just drop it on the other device wireless!  I can not wait to get to school to see if my student computers have this capability.  I am so hoping they do!  Imagine how easy that would be to transfer files.  I will let you know!

I mentioned I was productive... Here is what I finally finished!

I love using the beanie baby reading decoding strategies.  I wanted to incorporate them with all aspects of reading and display them in my classroom.  Here is the complete set of posters with all 32 strategies and headers.  I couldn't decide on the background I liked best, so I did 3 different ones to let you choose from.  You can get this set of posters at my TpT store here.  I did them in primary colors to match my classroom.  I think I may do them in bright colors too.

Here is a freebie for you!  It is a decoding strategies bookmark.

Don't foget you can find many more freebies at www.classroomfreebies.com Manic Monday!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. I love visiting your blog, you always have the greatest stuff!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reading strategies freebie... they are so dang cute! Oh and did I say VERY useful.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...