Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Guess What Day Tomorrow Is??

It's HUMP DAY!!!  If you are like me, your children (and several co-workers) love saying this over and over!

I have been wanting to start a weekly link up!  I love sharing with others on some of my favorite link ups and thought I could host my own and "give back"!  I wasn't sure of what to do and this gave me an idea!

So this Wednesday, "Hump Day", I will be debuting my new weekly link up!
  

Please make sure to stop by tomorrow link up or see all of the Helpful Hints on Hump Day!  The link up will feature teaching blog post sharing helpful hints.  Even the smallest hint or thing can make the biggest difference in classroom.  I can't wait to find new blogs and gather some hints from my favorite blogs.  I have a great hint to share tomorrow that is a real life saver in the classroom!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...