Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently and a Freebie

Hello everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed the bunny blog hop, I know I did.  I am enjoying the final few hours of my Spring Break.  I am linking up with Farley for the first time with my April Currently.

Over my break I played around with creating clip art a little bit.  Here is a freebie for you, 3D shapes.  I know they are pretty simple, but I wanted to try out "packaging" them and saving them.  Download them if you like and let me know how they work for you.  The image files are zipped, so you will have to open the zipped file on your desktop to get to the images.  I don't really have my TOU statement finalized, but it is basically use for personal or commercial use.  Don't resale or give away the images and lock them down.  Please let me know what you think.  Click here to grab them.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

10 comments:

  1. I was just on Spring Break too. However, we only had snow and rain...AHHH lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern? It is next on my list and I have heard great things about it! My all time favorite is The Book Thief, if you haven't read it, it is a must read!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebies! I found you through the linky party :) I am your newest follower!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebie. I need some good suggestions on books to read too. I love to read but unfortunately have been kinda neglectful towards my books.

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lucky enough to have 2 weeks of Spring Break (and just 2 of Winter break) so I know I will have that dreaded feeling of wanting more time on Monday! Although, with 2 weeks off, I kinda have time to miss my students- kinda!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through the Currently linky!

    1. Very jealous of the beach!
    2. Love the clip art! Can't wait to see more!
    3. I'm a new follower!
    4. My kids did well today after a 2 week break!!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie! Here are a few books that I've read recently that I enjoyed: The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani, The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman, and The Chaperone by Laura Moriarity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to read too! My last 2 great reads: The Light Between Oceans & Gone Girl. Just found you through Farley's linky - I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey as far as good books go...Some other teacher friends at work and I started a book club. We've been going strong for over a year and a half. Here's the list of some we've read. If you're an avid reader, you may have read the bestsellers, but I thought I'd share!
    Gone Girl
    Where We Belong (Giffin)
    The Lost Daughter (Ferriss)
    BossyPants (Tina Fey Biography)
    The Glass Castle (Jeannette Walls)-I LOVE this one
    Now wer'e reading: The Language of Flowers (Diffenbaugh) and it's good so far. :)

    You've got a new follower, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...