Sunday, April 14, 2013

Recycle Writing Freebie

I am listening to the rain pour outside as I write this post and prepare for the week.  This week is our big FCAT testing week for the upper grades.  That means a schedule change for the next two weeks.  I sure hope my students adjust to the schedule change OK; keeping my fingers crossed.

My little duck eggs are looking great.  I candled them today with my overhead and was relieved to find almost all of them are doing very well.  

I can't wait for the students to see them tomorrow.  Even after doing this for several years, it still amazes me every time.

The next two weeks we will be focusing on Earth Day.  Recycling is one of the easiest things the students can do to help the Earth at home.  Here is a circle map and writing paper I am using this week.  Click here to grab it for FREE!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this writing freebie. Perfect addition to my unit.
    Please visit my blog to get some freebies.
    Thanks again,
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!

    Visit my website ... movie discussions in snehasallapam **

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...