Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

There is so much going on in our room and we are having fun learning this Spring!  It is day 9 for our eggies!  (Only 18 or 19 days left to the big hatch!)  The kid were super excited to see the little guys moving inside their eggs today.  The writing where we predicted what will hatch turned out great.

I was blog stalking hopping and saw this adorable craft and post about Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties big hatch today.  You should head over and check out her great pictures.  I showed them to my class today.  We are all so excited for our little guys to peep out!

We also started our Earth Day unit today.  After discussing the basics of the 3 R's we made these.  They look great in the hall.

As I was wasting time looking around the net today I saw this picture several places and I think it summarizes everything so well!  We can still learn from Mr. Rogers.  I really wished there were more people like him in our neighborhood.  I hope to remember this when we we get those hard questions from our kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Teresa! Hatching the chicks becomes the highlight of science in the spring every year! Can't wait to see your little peeps too! LOVE your earth day craft! =)

    ~Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...