Sunday, April 28, 2013

Manic Monday with Mother's Day Freebie

It's Sunday night and I am hoping for not such a Manic Monday. I only have 5 more Monday's left and 28 more days left of school! (We go the week after Memorial Day, now that is going to be a rough week.) We are going to be prepping for the GMADE/GRADE we are taking the first week in May. We are also getting ready to celebrate those special ladies, our Moms! Here is my Celebration Moms Unit freebie. Grab it here for free!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I also shared this freebie on www.teachingblogroundup.com Friday, but thought I would mention it here too just in case you missed it.  I know sometime Monday Heather has a puzzling post and fabulous freebie so make sure sure you stop by there too!

So how many Mondays do you have left this year??  Remember, you don't have to count Memorial Day!!




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute freebie, thanks for sharing! I wish I only had 5 more Mondays left but that is only wishful thinking!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...