Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Already January 24th!!!

Oh my how time is flying!  It is hard to believe February is just around the corner.  It even felt like January today (Brrr...).  Today was our first cold day of the year, it was like 49 degrees this morning!  (I know many of you are saying that's not cold, but in Florida it is.) 

It is a busy 4 day week for me.  My evaluation is this week too and I am trying to get ready for it, so not blogging and creating quite as much this week.  I was hoping I wouldn't stress over evaluations as much anymore, but I still do.  I even told the kids the assistant principal was coming in the room to observe them and see if they were ready for 2nd grade.  (I hope it helps a little with their behavior.)  I have a very chatty class this year.  It is Friday, I will let you know how it goes.

I did have time to work on a quick Groundhog's Day Freebie for you.  My kids love these type of writing activities.  We have done a few now, and the kids can do them independently in the writing centers now.  Click here to grab it.


I also am trying to stick with my Weight Watchers and be more active.  I just got my FitBit to track my daily activity, food and sleep.  I would love to add friends to my FitBit account for a little friendly competition with daily steps.  If you have a FitBit please friend me (teresa@phillipscoastal.com).

Do you track your daily steps?  How many steps do you get at school?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your evaluation! I just had my last one (of 4) last week--what a great feeling!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! We just got some Fitbit's to use as part of a walking program at school. I added you as a friend on my account...I'm not sure if it worked or not. :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...