Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Contractions Freebie and a Cool Item

It is hard to believe it is only Tuesday, it seems more like Wednesday or Thursday.  I saw a cute graphic on Facebook I totally agree with! It said "The first 5 days after the weekend are so hard!"

We will be celebrating our 100th day of school Friday.  This is a great day, but it also panics me.  I think "only 80 days until these kids are suppose to be ready for 2nd!"  Especially this year, my kids still can't walk in a line!!!  This drives me insane.  Sometimes I think is it really that important in the grand scheme of things?  Then I realize how much teaching time it wastes!

I was hanging out at the gymnastics gym (waiting on my youngest to finish her 2 1/2 hour practice) and saw the coolest cases for the iPad Mini.  I had always kind of thought I could do just as much with the iPod Touch with firsties.  I was on the fence about was it too small, would a full size iPad be better.  We have 3 iPod Touches and the kids do love them and we use them in the Super 6.  (I do need to update a few apps, more on that later.)  Then I saw a few kids playing and learning with their iPad Minis and thought WOW perfect!  They are moving to the top of my wish list.  One thing that really sealed the deal was these perfect cases!  I have got to figure a way to get these Mini's for my class!


Here is a great freebie for you!  It is a cute way to teach and review contractions.  Click here to grab it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...