Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Little Tech and a Freebie!

It's Tuesday and I am thinking of how thankful I am for all of the technology we have!  I can't imagine life without it!  When it is working as planned it is truly wonderful!  When it is on the fritz, oh my! 

My latest app I love is very simple, but so helpful!  As I was grading papers and realized I had left my old school easy grader sliding cardboard thing at school.  So I was figuring out each percent with the calculator when I thought "there has to be an app for that!"  Sure enough there is and it is free!  

It isn't a complex fancy app; it is very simple and gets the job done.  It doesn't take much to make me happy! 

As I continue with my 1 year blog birthday week celebration, I have another freebie for you.  This is a sheet I have used for daily practice.  I copy it two sided and cut in half.  On the board, I post the two signs and have a word and number of the day.  The word is one of our high-frequency words and the number of the day is the date or can be the number of days in school.  They complete this first thing in the morning and we review it.  As the year goes on, we learn to do the same thing in our composition books to save copies.  Click here to grab it if you like.

Thanks for coming by this week!  I am very excited about reaching over 200 followers and having so many people view and pin from my page.  Many have taken advantage of my 1 week $1 sale in my stores.  (The uncovering numbers to 120 is a great deal!)  Also don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't.  

I am also planning a Spring blog hop of freebies for next week with some great blogging friends!  More information to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute freebie! I was looking for a number of the day type activity! I just found your blog from the Five for Friday linkup and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...