Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Magnets

Everyone loves magnets and exploring with magnets.  I was uber excited with this great find at Michael's today, a HUGE magnet! 

They were on the $1 toy aisle, but it was $3.  Still I think it was a great find.  My girls (9 and 11 years old) were with me when I found them and started exploring as soon as we left the store.  I will admit it drove me nuts while I was driving and they were testing everything in the car. 

I can't wait for the students to use these in my S.T.E.M. center next week.  I made a Scientific Observation form for them to use and thought I would share.  Click here to grab it.

I am also very excited to be hosting my first ever blog hop tomorrow!  Make sure you come back by Thursday, March 28th after 8:00 p.m. to see what all of the excitement is about.  We have 22 blogs each giving away a fabulous freebie just for you!

1 comment:

  1. Teresa,

    Thanks so much for hosting this. I'm looking forward to making the trail.

    Rich
    Mr. Giso's Room to Read

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...