Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beat the Monster Freebie

I am sad to see Sunday come to an end and really wish I could get my hour back!  I am not looking forward to getting up in the morning.  Here's hoping for a fabulous morning!

It is hard to believe, but in just over a week my little blog will be 1 year old!  I love blogging for several different reasons.  I have connected and met so many wonderful people.  I learn so much from all of the other teachers in the blogging community.  It has also really challenged me to do my best, learn new things and share with others.  I am busy now getting plans together a celebration for you!  Look for more details next Sunday!

I love creating PowerPoint presentations to use with my kids for drill and practice.  I find them to be great for practicing Math facts.  This is one of my students favorite games.  As the addition problems flash up on the board, the class tries to quickly answer the problem before the monster makes the answer appear.  If the class gets it first, they get the point.  If the answer flashes up before the class answers, the monster gets the point.  The kids love the challenge.  You can try it with your class by downloading Beat the Monster Addition 0-5 free.


If you like it and want more please check out the complete set at my TpT or TN store.

I am linking up with Manic Monday, make sure you check it out for other great freebies!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love it! I can't wait to try it out with my students tomorrow!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing at Classroom Freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart your power point! I'm gonna use it tomorrow. I just pinned it to my Math Pinterest board. Thank you for sharing! P.S. I am a newbie blogger and I’m your newest follower!

    Sylvia
    I Heart My Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...