Saturday, March 23, 2013

What's in the Sky?

Happy Saturday!  I am so excited that my blog has had over 100,000 page views!  It is hard to believe that people have checked out my page over 100,000 times.  Thank you!  To celebrate this and the last day in my birthday week of freebies, I have a fun Science freebie pack for you.

Click here to get your copy!  I copied the observation pages front to back.  We did the daytime sky observation at school and I sent it home for them to finish as homework and bring back.  Then we did a class Venn diagram comparing the day and night sky.

I can't wait to see who the winners are of the giveaway are!  You have a few more hours to enter and shop my $1 sale.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! The word search will be perfect for a fun morning work. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, I just found your blog through TBTS and stopped by. You have great ideas. I also taught kindergarten and moved up to first grade last year. Thanks for sharing.

    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...